Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday Tip: Organizing Christmas Gifts for Travel


We are travelling machines over the holidays.  I made sure to get gifts in the mail early to anyone we might not see on the rounds.  But for all the rest, I devised a system to make sure all the gifts got delivered to the right stop.

I recycled all of the many handled shopping bags from all of my holiday shopping and then made little tags to tie to the handles of each one so I could easily glance at them in the car to tell what's what.  This will also allow us to load up the car "backwards" if you will so that the last stop on the list goes into the car first. 





All lined up and ready to get loaded in the car!


Now all we have to do is pack the car correctly so that everything doesn't shift and fall over while we're on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...