Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Decorati Design Tool

If you are an aspiring designer or simply enjoy playing around with arranging furniture, fabrics, accessories, etc. then head over to Decorati.  Decorati paired up with Polyvore to create an online room decorating tool with their products.  Polyvore was originally designed to do fashion design - something I clearly don't know much about.  But this decorating tool?  I could spend hours!    Here was my first room attempt:


Do you like the dog I threw in?  The interesting thing about this tool is working with a blank slate.  You don't have to use any of your existing furniture so it really allows for creativity.  This room looks nothing like my house nor am I sure that this is the direction I would go towards in real life but it was fun designing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...