Monday, December 27, 2010

Can't Let Christmas Go...quite yet!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!  We made it back to DC through the snow and ice from Norfolk yesterday.  A whirlwind three days to say the least but it was good to see our family and friends. 

I always get a little let down after Christmas - it isn't because I am not incredibly fortunate and got spoiled with gifts.  I think it is because of the build up with all of the decorations, wrapping, etc. and then it ends so quickly.  I refuse to stop listening to Christmas music or looking at my decorations until after New Year's - it is still the holidays, right? 

In honor of the snow and of Christmas, here are a couple of images from a Ski Cottage in Vail that I fell in love with. They had me at the entry way...


I'm not super into skiing - although I do enjoy it.  I think I could be an avid skiier if I had a lovely ski locker room like this:


I read about it over on Willow Decor.  See more images there

Hope you can hang on to the holiday spirit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...