Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ahead of My Time and Much More Affordable!

Did you see this print for sale yesterday at One King's Lane? It's now sold out.


Oh I did.  And I noticed the price tag of $199 (and this was the OKL price). 

And do you see what is hanging in my dining room? (Sorry for the shoddy pic.)


Only I bought mine for $15 on a trip to Italy and then had it custom framed for $75 dollars.  Go me!!  I have another beautiful one of butterflies that is also framed in my house that my friend Reeves gave me when we were on that same trip together.

Here is a close up of the gold leaf frame that I love:


If you have no idea what I am talking about when I say One King's Lane then you are missing out.  My brother's sweet girlfriend, Sarah, told me about it and now it is a site that I check with somewhat of an obsession each day.  If you aren't already a member (it's free), you can click here to sign up.  You'll get $10 free credit to apply towards your first purchase (and I got a little perk too!).  And while we're on the subject, you know Overstock has started a members only site too, right?  Also free and also great stuff.  Visit and sign up for Eziba here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...