Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday Tip: Removing Paint from Glass or Mirrors

Remember the other day when I showed you that I painted that great Goodwill mirror?  Well, I did cover it with painters tape and paper but the wind must've been blowing because quite a bit of paint got on the mirror.


Not so cute.  Never fear, this is a quick and super easy remedy.  If you have painted the frames around your windows of your house and got paint on the glass, this is your ticket! 

All you need is a bowl of water, a rag, and a sharp razor blade.


Wet the rag and wipe over the painted area of the glass.  Then gently use your razor blade to scrape off the paint.  It comes straight up!  Just make sure you keep the glass wet.


All gone!


If you have a Tuesday Tip that you'd like to share or have featured on Adorned Abode, please contact me via the contact button on the right of the blog.  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...