Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Girl got skills...

So the other day I launched a new Facebook page for Adorned Abode.  Would love to have you follow me if you aren't already!  Eventually I'd like to have time to grow Adorned Abode more but this is the first step I've taken. 

Anywho, my friend Cara is someone I've known since highschool (at least...could it be middleschool or heaven forbid...even earlier?!).  She took one look at my blog image header and could tell my technologically illiterate self need HELP and stat.  She messaged me and came up with the new blog header you see here now!  Cara - you are awesome!  In the meantime, you can check out some of Cara's other beautifully creative work - her own jewelery line - on her etsy store or over at her blog, Greenheart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...