Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Moo.

At some point in my life I want to live in the country on a farm and have lots and lots of animals.  The house we rented in Charlottesville  last weekend was great - goats, sheep, horses, alpaca and dogs everywhere.  All that was missing were the cows.  My cow obsession started in Scotland with the Highland Cows that were everywhere.  Big, goofy looking animals with big horns and hair that hangs down over their eyes.  But they are completely docile.  I have postcards of them in my office on the bulletin board.  Everyone smiles when they see them because they are so ridiculous looking.  I've loved all types of cows ever since.  One of these days, I'm going to get a cow painting for my house.  I found a ton on Etsy that I love.  How great are these?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...