Friday, January 28, 2011

Beach buys

Another year's gone by and I still don't have a beach house.  Wait.  I still don't have a regular house.  But, whatever.  It is cold, the week has been long and I am in the mood for summertime, margaritas and the beach! 

Shop for the (pretend) house with me, will you?

Coco mirror from West Elm

Aqua Glass Lamp from Island Home Palm Beach

Bamboo trays from the Mermaid Hut

Beach glass from Rosanna

Buoy ottoman from the Mermaid Hut

Octupus hooked pillow from OBX Trading Group

Mare shell bowl from Vietri

Rope towel hook via Material Girls Blog

multi-stripe buoy from the Mermaid Hut

Coral bowls from OBX Trading Group

silver shells from the Mermaid Hut
(note: I actually found some cute ones for waaaay less at TJ Maxx a week or two that I went ahead and bought...you know, just in case I get my beach house anytime soon)

Oval Ring Side Table from OBX Trading Group

White Pagoda Sconce via Island Home Palm Beach

door mat made from recycled flip flops from CS Post and Co.

weathered wood table lamp (can't find the source...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...