Monday, January 3, 2011

Arhaus is a very, very, very fine house

I love Arhaus furniture. Their catalogue and in store experience far exceeds what you see on their website though. They are like a grown-up Anthropologie for furniture.

I loved this combination of seating for a dining room.  Benches, chairs, upholstered and not - something for everyone.  And what about those chandeliers?  It feels like it is in a castle!


A twist on the traditional sunburst mirror - love the light wood and grandness of this mirror.

I love the formality of the wingback chairs with this wooden dining table.  You can imagine having long, comfy, cozy dinners sitting around this table.

As much as I haven't wanted to get in on this turning books backwards trend, I do love the way the displays turn out.  What do you think?

Another fabulous chandelier...


I'm mad for the stripes in these last two pictures.  You can't get much more classic than that but these feel so fresh.  I think it is the modern shape of the chairs that do it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...