Sunday, January 23, 2011

Paste!

I saw these chair prints made out of vintage book pages in House Beautiful and fell in love. When I went to check out the Paste site, there was SO MUCH MORE there than just some really cool chairs.



I have very little free time right now in my life.  But as soon as I do, I am going to attempt a DIY version of some of these.  I know they won't be as pretty or professional but I can see all kinds of fun projects in mind...art for kids room, a framed one of the champagne for a wedding shower, the birthday cake as a birthday gift, a collage of different veggie prints in the kitchen, a pic of my pup or friends pups for that matter...the opportunities are endless.  Has anyone tried anything like this on their own?  If so, do you have any tips? 















Does this one look just like my pup or what??







One thing I will not attempt are portraits like Paste does...but how cool are they?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...