Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Tip: Wrangling your hairdryer

We stayed at the Stephen F. Austin Hotel while we were in Austin.  It was an awesome location right downtown.  Enough about that...where's the tip, right?

Well, they had a really "createful" idea for wrangling a hairdryer.  I don't know about you but mine drives me crazy.  It sits on top of the sink in our tiny bathroom but I hate putting it away every day just to pull it back out.  But, it takes up a ridiculous amount of space and I'm always afraid that I'm going to electricute myself with the cord.

Check out the two things they did at our hotel.

1.  Holster that bad boy.


I don't know if that thing was specially made for a hairdryer but I bet I can find something similar at Home Depot or Lowes.  I'm on the lookout anyway.


2.  Get a dryer with a retractable cord.  Duh. (I'm talking to myself because it never occurred to me to do that.) 



How do you keep your hair dryer or other hair supplies under control?  Any other good tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...