Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In the Hen House

My friend Betsy is working on updating her kitchen.  I love that she called me to talk about my ideas for it!  It is going to be so cute!  She's going with the following fabrics for the eat in kitchen chairs and a custom built banquette and coordinating curtains:

The fabric is made by Hen House Linens.  I liked it so much, I thought I'd share some of their other products with you.  To me their products really marry that traditional linen element with a contemporary, updated feel.  (Lauren and Amanda - I wonder what you are feeling about any of these...)


They have more than just fabric though...pillows, table linens, hand towels, pot holders, etc!












Check out more from their website here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with everything Hen House. We also have the coordinating pot holders and hand towels. I am going to Wilmington to check one last fabric store before buying the floral. I let you know if I need more guidance. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...