Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monogramming Ain't for Sissies

My friend Michaela took inspiration from my newly monogrammed shower curtain and decided to get one for a friend of her's as a thank you and she asked me to go with her to help pick out the font, thread color, placement, etc.  I didn't think much of it until she told me her friend was a guy.  And no, he's not gay. 

I'll admit it.  I thought she was kind of crazy.  And she is (but in a good way as all of my friends are!).  But, she proved me wrong on this one.

She took a waffle weave shower curtain and used a manly orange thread and a modern font.  And to top it off, she added his favorite number.  Now it is like his own personalized jersey on his shower curtain.  Pretty cool, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me what font this is? Or where you got the monogram files from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...