Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh, say can you see

My brother and his girlfriend came to visit this weekend which prompted a walk along the National Mall and a trip to the Museum of American History. From the flag t-shirts, flag fanny packs, to the Star Spangled Banner herself, it got me in a patriotic frame of mind. In general, I'm only a fan of any kind of patriotic decor for the Fourth of July (and even then anything more than a simple flag can make me a little nauseous) but as I look around my house and see these colors, I realized, this is a color scheme that can work. But ONLY when applied correctly.

















Images from Paint your Space, House Beautiful, Room Envy, Coastal Living (2), Elle Decor, Country Living, Paint your Space, House Beautiful

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...