Friday, January 5, 2018

Rugs USA Does it Again!

You may remember a while ago, I shared with you my favorite bargain site for great rugs, RugsUSA.  Well, my husband not only gave me permission but downright insisted that I get a new living room rug.  I've wanted one for quite some time but like everything in my own home, I have problems pulling the trigger.  I was perusing the RugsUSA site and came across this awesome new feature they have: upload a picture of your room and then insert the rug you are interested in to see what it will look like in your space.  This must be like what online shopping in the future is going to be like!!  It's sort of like when you are designing a photo Christmas card and you can upload your photo to see what it will look like only this time, you can do it for a room in your house!  And it was SO helpful.  I had about 6 rugs in my cart and when I placed them in my virtual room, it because abundantly clear that 4 out of the 6 were totally wrong for the space.  Needless to say, that helped a ton in my decision making process!  I certainly hope other retailers will follow suit down the road - it really enhanced my shopping experience.  And no, RugsUSA did not ask me to promote their site...I just love it! 

If you haven't already signed up for their email list, I highly recommend it.  I just got my rug for 50% off with their New Year's sale!  They frequently have promotions if you keep an eye out.

Here's a preview of my new rug (fingers crossed my husband will like it since I purchased it without running it past him first!):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...