Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Buffalo Gal Won't Ya Come Out Tonight

I'm on the hunt for affordable but attractive curtains for our upstairs guest room.  It has a small nook of a window that is going to be hard to address.  So I have just kept ignoring it.  However, we have frequent guests stay there and I'm starting to feel guilty because the street light is bright at night and there is bright daylight early in the morning.  Not to mention a complete lack of privacy.  So, I'm working on how to remedy that situation.  I've got some black and white botanical printed bedding from Pottery Barn (I don't think they sell it anymore but similar to this but much more black) and so I was thinking that a black geometric pattern would look good with it.  I came across these buffalo check panels from Target.

I love the oversize, almost watercolor appearance of the checks.  Now I've got to measure everything and see if these might work.  I was a little worried that buffalo check might feel a little county but after sourcing some other inspiration, I think these just might be the ticket.

via OKL 

via Caitlin Wilson 

via Caitlin Wilson

via Dimples and Tangles 

via Beauty for Ashes





#buffalocheck #modernbuffalocheck #bigbuffalocheck #moderntraditionalmix #blackandwhitecheck #blackandwhitefabric #curtains #buffalocheckcurtains #targetcurtains #targetstyle #potterybarnbedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...