Thursday, January 4, 2018

Wishing for Wallpaper

I am ITCHING to wallpaper something.  Ever since we bought our first house in Virginia, I have been wanting to do something permanent like wallpaper but never did because I knew we wouldn't be there very long and I couldn't justify the cost.  Plus, we were always thinking resale, resale, resale and had to have something so neutral so it would appeal to a wide variety of buyers and so it defeated the purpose of me wanting to do something awesome design-wise with the space.  We are in our house in North Carolina now and I still think about which space I want to wallpaper all the time.  We have some great built-ins in our living room that I think would really pop with some paper behind them.  We also have a small breakfast nook (formerly our playroom) that could use some oomph.  And of course, the most exciting space to think about wallpaper?  A kids room!! 

And so, on this cold, gross, winter day, I've collected some of my most favorite kid wallpapers to brighten your day!  How adorable are these?!

Some modern arrows paired with a vintage print.  Right up my alley!



Love the large scale for a little person in this next one.



 I love how this next one carried the paper right onto the ceiling!  It makes such a bold statement.


 Perfectly pink bunnies for a nursery - I love that they aren't too babyish or too pink so could totally grow with a little girl!


Super hip cacti!  Love that really unique shade or green mixed with the bronzey gold.









I've saved my two most favorite for last.  This first one, I have been dying over for sometime and definitely have it saved as major inspiration for whenever I can redo a kids room.  I love, love, love the paper with its historical and European vibe and I love the modern bright upholstered headboard with the modern monogram pillow up against it.


And how truly sweet is this musical paper?  I think I'd like the bedding to have a little more color and spunk for my taste but I cannot get over this Minuet in G Major. 


All sources for the images can be linked through my children's room inspiration board on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...