Monday, January 15, 2018

A Little Etsy Pillow Round Up

My husband told me the other day that I have a problem with pillows.  And (I don't say this often), he's right.  I just think that pillows can inexpensively, yet dramatically, change a space.  I'm in the market for new ones for my living room to keep it from feeling too matchy-matchy and traditional.  I have to wait for my husband to finish processing our new rug before I pull the trigger on another purchase.  :)  In the meantime, I've rounded up a few pillows I'm loving lately from Etsy.  In no particular order, here are a few of my picks:

Pink and pom poms.  Perfect for a little girl's space, a feminine living room or a calming bedroom.  I can't help it, I still love a pom pom.  


If pillows are a problem, then animal print is my downfall.  I cannot.get.enough.  But I loved this spin on the antelope pillow - denim!  

I'm back in the South now.  Seersucker and a monogram!  But seriously, this would be super fun to spruce up a room for the warmer months.


These bunnies are so great.  Modern and traditional together.  And they don't feel kidsy at all.  If pink isn't your thing, I also saw orange and navy ones.  Adore these.



Is there such thing as modern country?  If so, this pillow is it.  I'm into larger scale, modern buffalo checks these days.



This pillow would be a great one to pair with some other colorful ones to pare down the mix.  And at the $14 price point, it is definitely a winner!

Vintage kilim.  Beautiful, old, colorful and has such a unique story to tell.  I love the shape of this one too!


#pillowshopping #etsypillows #custompillows #designerpillows #etsyfinds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...