Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Calendar Lineup

Ah, New Year's Eve. Not my favorite holiday. Tonight should be fun, however, as we are attending a low key, southern style dinner party at my friend Meghann's. BBQ pork butt...awesome! I'm bringing the baked beans - I got the recipe from Paula Deen so we'll blame her if they aren't any good.

Besides two things that I am dreading most - the holidays ending (and having to go back to work!) and the gym being overcrowded for at least a month - there is some light at the end of the tunnel: there is the chance to get organized and to become an all around better person in 2010. I say it every year and it hasn't happened yet but at least the opportunity is there.

To help with my attempt for organization (I'll have to work on the becoming a better person later), I've been searching for a new calendar. Here are a few I really like:

Specimen Calendar from Postal Press - I love a butterfly!

Perpetual calendar from Winterthur
The thing I love about this one - besides how pretty it is - is that it'll last year after year.

Animal Calendar from EnglishMuffin's Shop

Modern Design Calendar from Pink Roses 1220

Black and White Photo Art from JavaJaneDesigns

Wishing you a safe and happy New Year's Eve!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the natural history specimen calender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up asking for this one for Christmas. I'd never heard of Snow & Graham before, but I love the art work. It's even prettier in person.

    http://www.samflaxsouth.com/Prod-39-1-3171/Snow__Graham_2010_Wall_Calendar.htm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...