Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Couple of Blog Revamps

I'm so proud of myself I can hardly see straight.  Technology is not my forte but thanks to the power of Google, there are instructions for updating your blog that even an idiot like me can handle.

1. Follow me on Pinterest.  I got a new button on my blog.  Follow me if you like.  I am definitely pinning more than blogging these days.  I should probably be committed to a 12 step program for Pinterest addiction.

2. Pin it button at the bottom of each post.  Makes it easier to pin something that you see if you're interested.

3. Subscribe to Adorned Abode by email.  Sign up on the right hand menu on the blog.  Just in case you don't want to have wait.  I know you are all on the edge of your seats.  :)

Enjoy and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...