Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The New Traditionalists

Was reading the latest Traditional Home magazine and came across a site called The New Traditionalists.  I was instantly drawn to this crib (not that I'm shopping for one now):



I can add it to my one day wish list/inspiration folder.  That's the cool thing about a lot of their furniture pieces - you could almost imagine finding an old piece of furniture and doing it up using one of these for inspiration.

The cool thing about this company is that they have a huge selection of finishes that you can choose from on most of the pieces.  Here is a small sampling of the finishes they offer:


Here are some other pieces that I really liked.





The downside is that there were no prices listed on their site.  It doesn't appear that they sell to the trade only so I requested one of their catalogues to come in the mail.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...