Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cox & Cox UK

My dear friend Kathryn lives too far away from me in Edinburgh, Scotland. Despite being a busy new mama, she's still found some time for my blog. She emailed me yesterday about a new store I'd never heard of - Cox and Cox. They're located in the UK but I checked out their website and found some cool things. Hello new wish list.


super cute bird hooks - just in time for spring!

herb drying rack

Kiss needlepoint pillow kit

Gift tag stamps.  I see money saved all over the place with this one...

Union Jack door stop.  Too bad it isn't in a Scottish flag!

This was so cool for anyone who gardens.  It is the mold to make little paper pots for seeds.  How green!

Number cookie cutters.  Can think of a million uses.

Bud vases - I especially like the shape of these.

Just as well they're located in the UK.  I'd obviously have a spending issue at this store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...