Friday, October 3, 2014

A Refreshed Ballard

Many years ago when I first discovered Ballard Designs, I was obsessed.  I've enjoyed getting the catalogs over the years and have some great things in my home that I've purchased from there.  But, the past year or so, sometimes I haven't even been interested in looking at the catalog because I felt like there wasn't much new, and I'd seen it all.  I had a hair appointment and so I took my catalog with me and was browsing through it.  I was excited to see quite a few new things that caught my eye! 

Here are a few things I'd add to my wish list...



Parish Indoor/Outdoor Rug (certainly doesn't scream outdoor rug to me but I bet it will hold up great because it is!)


Kantha Quilted Throws
Love the artisan, one of a kind feel of these.


Garden Medallion Art
The emerald color is unexpected and would really brighten a room.


Blue and White Vases
Love the variety of shapes different from your average ginger jar.


Beckett Hooked Rug
Chevron with a twist.  100% wool.  YES.


Jill Bar Cart
Classic bamboo.  Adore.


Aster side table
The perfect size and colors to stash anywhere. 


Marcel console
The shape; the color.  If I had room and a thousand bucks, this'd be in my shopping cart now.


Woodland Plates
I can't resist fall.  These would work all season through turkey day fabulously.

See what I mean?  Good stuff, Ballard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...