Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sugarboo Farms Market

When I went to Market in Atlanta Sugarboo Farms was one of my favorite vendors (although I swear I don't remember that being their name then...).  I loved their whimsical prints and stationary.  I came across their site recently and was reminded of how much I loved some of their pieces and was excited to see some new additions as well!

My aunt bought these for her shop and I love them - paper placemats!  They had all different kinds.  You just toss them away when you're finished but they make a great table setting!
Zinc hearts - these are new to me!


Beautiful tea light holders.  Love the gold inside and how it sparkles.

Driftwood peace sign.  My friend Lane hated this and I just loved it.  I want it for my [pretend] beach cottage!


There are a couple of versions of these elephant pillows.  I love these guys.


I think this would be a fun print in a guest bathroom.


Great art for a kids room.


Bulb forcers make AWESOME Christmas gifts.  Wrap 'em u with the bulb in there so all the receiver has to do is add water and watch them grow.


These tea light holders are so pretty - they have an awesome vintage vibe but would look stunning on a mirrored tray on a table.


 More great art for a kid's room or playroom.


 Look at this owl tape measure.  Yes, I really, really want this for myself.  Hint, hint, Christmas!!


Faux bois pet bowl.  Have you ever??


This is just such a happy piece to me...



Great little notepad - would make a cute teacher's gift!


I do not remember seeing toys at the market but how adorable are all of these?






I also love this felt mistletoe ornament.  Would be fun to hang some place other than the tree!  :)


Shop all of Sugarboo Farms here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...