Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Beach Themed Dish Towels

My Gan Gan has a beach house in Topsail, NC. One of our favorite places to go - only wish it was closer! Last year I made her some dish towels with fun prints and sea creatures on them. She liked them so much that she requested more for Christmas this year. Ask and ye shall receive!


Super easy to make.  I get the nice sturdy dish towels from Crate and Barrel and then cut out the design I want on paper.  Trace onto applique paper, then trace the fabric and iron on according to the applique instructions.  If I could sew, I would do that on top BUT, I made these before and they held up pretty well even in the wash afterwards.

These would make a fun housewarming or hostess gift as well cause you can change up the themes to anything you want!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...