Sunday, October 7, 2012

Homemade Halloween Wreath

I love decorating for Halloween. Every year I let myself buy one more decorative Halloween item so that I don't spend too much but so that my collection can grow. A lot of times I buy something after Halloween when it goes on sale and then pack it away. I love opening my Halloween box because inevitably I'll forget what I bought the year before. It's a fun surprise! This year I decided that I needed a Halloween wreath. I'd seen some ideas on Pinterest that I really liked but I went to the craft store and was inspired to take a different direction.





I just purchased a foam wreath shape, wrapped it in black tuille and attached some glittered halloween shapes - pumpkins, spiders and black leaves.  I finished it off with a leopard ribbon to hang it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...