Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Favorite Roundup: Valentine's Cards from Etsy

Funny, sweet, romantic, friendly - Etsy's gotcha covered for Valentine's Day cards this year.  Here's a roundup of my favorites:

So true.  Even being married I don't like this holiday.  Well, let's be honest:  I don't like it unless I get a good gift out of it!  And a nice meal.  And maybe some flowers...

In honor of MawMaw and Aunt Connie.  The two biggest Scrabble players I know and love.

"I love you to the moon and back."  Just in case it took you as long as it took me to sort that one out.

For Liz.  She loves bacon and eggs just about as much as I love Mexican food.  But not quite.

Even if the girls don't get this one...the guys will.

I'm a big fan of this card.

For Brandon and Trey.  Two people oddly obsessed with making pirate noises.

Nuts for this card.  I know, Alice, I'll never be as punny as you.

Not that appropriate but humorous all the same.

Love a peacock.  And your friends should get Valentine's Day cards too (if you are over the top organized).  Don't expect any from me this year.  I don't have it in me right now.  But I do love y'all.

Sweet.

Never met a dog on anything I didn't like.

Shout out to my pops.  Even though it is a beaver and not a woodchuck, it makes me think of you.

 A la Jerry Maguire.  But funnier.

Cuteness, sweetness and letterpressed.  Doesn't get much better than this.



And I think my all time favorite is:

I don't know who I'd send that card to...that's a lot of love!  Joking (sort of).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...