Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tony Kitz Pillows

I originally was drawn to Tony Kitz because of the beautiful rugs but left the site in LOVE with the beautiful pillows.  I am sorry but I still cannot get enough of ikat, suzani or just a general tribal feel.  And these pillows definitely deliver.

Tony Kitz located in San Francisco but they have a robust website to show off their goods.  And if the website isn't enough, a trip to San Fran can always be justified...love that city!

I also love the story about how Tony got started at the young age of 16 as an antiques collector and that passion has evolved into his business today.  Read his whole story here.

Here are a few of my favorite pillows - some vintage, some new, all unique:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...