Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Rugs I Want - Amber Interiors

I know I told ya'll I'm in the market for a new rug for our living room...thanks to my beloved dogs.  (Please note that my tone is DRIPPING with sarcasm right now due to the fact that George Washington is on my ever living last nerve).  Don't know if ya'll have heard about Amber Interiors.  I have been following her blog and love her work.  But what I didn't realize until recently is that she also has an online shop.  An online shop with only the most beautiful rugs I've ever seen.  I.want.every.single.one.of.them.NOW.  They are a little out of my price range thanks to the fact that I have to purchase a new rug on a regular basis but I'm putting these on a one day wish list for myself.  Don't you love?














All found in Amber's shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...