Monday, July 29, 2013

Store Mood Board

My friend is interested in applying for a business management course.  As part of her portfolio she has to present an idea for her store inspiration and she asked me to help.

She plans to have a gift store that is incorporated with a boutique hotel.  She wanted the store to be fairly upscale but welcoming and not intimidating.  She will sell gifts and stationary, soaps, candles, etc.  I decided to keep most of the colors neutral and then to accent with colors in the things she sells - like pillows.  In order to make the space seem welcoming and warm, I used wood tones and also used furniture pieces instead of traditional store shelving, etc.  .

Here's what I came up with:
It feels homey to me and like somewhere I'd want to stay a while and shop.

#cameronjonesinteriors #shopdecor #moodboard #adornedabode #moderntraditionalmix #ecclecticdecor #storeinspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...