Monday, July 15, 2013

Down that Little Lane Shop

A few months ago on Instagram, I came across a shop that I follow called Down the Little Lane. It's based in Australia but I knew they had a robust website from all of the pictures I saw on Instagram.  Now that I've finally gotten around to browsing their site, robust seems a tad understated.  This is seriously the largest shopping site for a non chain store I've ever seen.  If you click on a category they'll have upwards of 170 pages worth of things to choose from!  Gifts galore, home and garden, baby, you name it, it is on there. 

Here are a few things I'm loving...

Pillows.


Art.

Rattan chairs.


Shuttlecocks.

More art.  Great for a kid's room.



Hand painted bowl.
 Cloud art - cute for a nursery shelf.

Coasters.

Numbered glassware.


 Teething rings.

Floor cushions.

 Tie dyed pillows.
 Map of Berlin pillow.

Milk glass.  Always a favorite of mine.




All items found on the shop's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...