Friday, December 14, 2012

The Ever Versatile Slipper Chair

Slipper chairs are my new favorite furniture piece.  I want one for every room.  It is small and tucks into corners but is comfortable for guests when they need an extra seat.  They're a little dainty and girly but perfect for all kinds of spots from bedrooms to living rooms to the corner of a dining room.


We went to Lucketts last weekend and I convinced my friend Lauren to buy one.  I think my friends thought I was crazy because it was old with some terrible pink fabric and fringe on the bottom kind of like this:

Pretty ugly, right?  Not for long!  I am dying for her to reupholster it into something like this:

Slipper chairs come in lots of shapes and sizes though - not just tufted ones like Lauren got.  Here are some other examples:









You know these are great chairs when Target's gotten on board...look at all their fun patterns!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...