Friday, December 21, 2012

New look and an anticipated gift!!!

I've been playing around with the look of my blog.  It actually wasn't intentional but now that it has happened, I'm excited about it.

A little birdie told me that there is a chance that I might get a new camera for Christmas (yippee!).  So, in anticipation of all of the beautiful pictures I want to take and share on my blog, I wanted to figure out how to allow for larger pictures on my blog.  The old template was limiting in how big the pictures could be and it was driving me bonks.  Being the techno-savvy whiz that I am {not}, I clicked a button to see what a new template would look like and couldn't get it to go back to the old look.  So then I couldn't find the artwork for my old blog header so I needed to create a new one.  While I was at it, I decided to go for some new colors.

And here we are.  What do you think?

Now, fingers crossed that Santa brings me that gift I am hoping for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...