Saturday, February 5, 2011

Meares' High Gloss

Unless you've been living under a rock then I'm sure you've seen the new High Gloss online magazine.  But, just in case you are under that rock (and I'm not judging if you are - I am frequently under my own personal rock), I thought I'd share my favorite part of the new mag.  If you live in Raleigh and you haven't been yet, you need to check out Jamie's shop, Furbish.  If you don't live in Raleigh, you can also shop Furbish online.  I have and it is great.  And if you don't want to spend any money but you want to get almost daily inspiration from Meares, check out her blog, I Suwannee.  My friend Meghann introduced me to her blog and it, along with Southern Exposure, were the two blogs that got me inspired to start my own.  The thing I like most about reading Jamie's blog is that she is truly living the dream (or my dream anyway) - she left her corporate job to follow her dream of owning her own store. 

High Gloss featured Jamie's house in the premiere issue.  Girl's got style.  And shares my love of animal print which she douses liberally in many of the rooms they featured (my absolute fave is the monogrammed zebra shower curtain). 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...