Thursday, October 11, 2012

MirrorMate

I've seen a lot of my friends with the problem of having mirrors hanging that look unfinished.  A lot of times it is in bathrooms but it can also be in living rooms, hallways, and bedrooms.  I frequently tell people they should frame them out but hadn't really given a lot of thought to how that would be possible - or how much it would cost.

I was reading the other day and came across this company called MirrorMate which is a perfect, easy, and affordable solution to the problem of the unfinished mirror look.  Because it isn't permanent, I think it would also work for people who are renting their places and are afraid of getting in trouble with their landlords (but I could be wrong so you should ask first).

Super easy - measure, assemble and press it on.


Look at some of the before and afters.  (I'm not necessarily in agreement with all of the design choices for all of the bathrooms but just look specifically at the difference in the mirrors.)

Before
After


Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Think of all the possibilities.  You know those cheapy full length mirrors?  Think how much better they'd look in your bedroom framed out in one of these bad boys.  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...