Monday, October 28, 2013

Hot Fudge Chocolate Pie

Ooey, gooey brownie meets chocolate cake.  My husband is ready to marry me all over again.  I rarely make desserts but since my husband cooked dinner, I figured it was the least I could do!


What You'll Need:
4 ounces unsalted butter, with a bit extra for greasing pie dish
1 ½ squares unsweetened baking chocolate (1.5 ounces)
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup all purpose flour
2 tablespoons half and half

What You'll Do:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter an eight-inch diameter pie plate or cake pan – use a glass or ceramic, if possible – or use cooking spray
Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave.  Cool.
Mix sugar into beaten eggs and combine until sugar is fully incorporated.
Mix in butter-chocolate mixture until completely blended.



Stir in vanilla and milk. 
Fold in flour, mixing just until no white streaks remain.  No need to over beat it.
Bake for 25 minutes.  Let cool slightly and serve with ice cream.



Recipe source from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...