Monday, April 1, 2013

Photo Prettiness for your Monday

I want to get married...again.  No, not to a different husband.  I just want to redesign my wedding again...and again, and again.  Don't get me wrong.  I LOVED my first wedding and wouldn't have changed anything about it.  (Even the things that went kind of wrong like the flowers still added up to make it one of the happiest days of my life.)

Now with my Pinterest addiction and all of the blogs I read,

Michelle Edgemont has a really cool job.  She styles weddings.  She also does floral arrangements, invitations, etc.  The whole kit and kaboodle.  I just love looking at the pictures and imagining the fabulous parties that were had.  Makes me happy for a Monday.















All images from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...