Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nightstand Styling

My soon to be sister in law sent me this great site - The Everygirl last week.  You can sign up for daily emails (which I promptly did because goodness knows I need one more thing clogging up my inbox and distracting me from real life).  I LOVED the story they did on styling nightstands - mostly because the posts were so, so girly and it made me feel like I was back in college living in a house full of some of my best friends.  But also because they managed to make a whole lot of stuff not look cluttered.  My husband calls me a closet hoarder which I pretend to get offended about but know that it is kind of true.  These images make packing it all in look gorgeous and stylish...

Check out their great trips and check out their site.  Thanks to my future sis in law!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...