Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dew Drop Designs

Today there is a sale of some of Dew Drop Designs products on One King's Lane.  I bought a few of the passport and travel wallets as Christmas gifts this year and they were a big hit.  Not only is the leather super soft, the colors and prints are beautiful and timeless.  Lane and I met owner Gillian Stevens at Market in Atlanta.  She couldn't have been nicer and I love the new products they have this season.  She also gave us the real scoop on my idol, Martha Stewart.  She really is nice after all!  Music to my ears.  Anyway, you can take advantage of some great sale prices for Dew Drop Designs on the Travel Market page on OKL today or visit the Dew Drop Designs site to shop for new products.







1 comment:

  1. Dew Drop... Heh. I love it. I lived on Dew Drop Court until I was 11.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...