Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Two things I can't get enough of lately...

My latest drink obsession is Frangelico which is hazelnut liquor.  I'm not typically a liquor person but every once in a while - especially after a good Italian meal - my husband enjoys a glass of port.  Blech.  But I didn't want to miss out on a fun after dinner drink.  So a waiter we had about a year ago brought me a taste of Frangelico and I nearly died it was so good.  It is a dessert in and of itself!  If you haven't tried it, treat yourself! 


The other thing I love lately is Philosphy's Snow Globe body cream.  It may have been a holiday special but I adore it.  It doesn't smelly Christmas-y at all.  Instead, it just smells super fresh like you've just gotten out of the shower.  And the thing I love most about it is that it really lasts.  Lately I've found it at TJMaxx for really reduced prices from the original $25 price tag.  Warning: if you live in the DC area, don't bother looking for it at TJ Maxx because I've bought 'em out...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...