Sunday, February 20, 2011

All about Thibaut

Thibaut fabrics and wallpapers.  Not only are these fabrics and wallpapers awesome but I absolutely LOVE it when a comnpany shows actual pictures of how their products are utilized in actual spaces (or showrooms for all I care).  I've been into wallpaper lately.  Some of these rooms are a little too much for me but I think I could stomach at least a bathroom or a dining room in wallpaper one day when I'm not in a rental.  What do you think?


I like the print but not the wallpaper and the chairs together.  I've seen this look executed really well (like at the restaurant in the the hotel we got married in, Jackson 20) but this is way too frou frou and over the top for me.  One or the other but not both, please.


Perfect example of how wallpaper can really work in a bathroom - and I love this print!






Pillows for a bed and fabric for a headboard - yes and yes.


Here's an example of another place I could handle wallpaper in my own home - a hallway or entry way:



1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful! I loved looking through their website. I'm planning on buying something from this website soon: http://www.studionommo.com/ - another good browsing site, but need to save up for it first!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...