Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wish List

Christmas is a comin'.  I know the purpose of the season is to think of others and that it is greater to give than to recieve and all (and seriously, I do believe that).  BUT, realistically, I know that my husband and my brother are going to buy me Christmas presents and that they have no clue what to get me.  So here are a couple of ideas. 



Or basically any pretty book about interior design.  Love them.





Voluspa Candles - let's be honest, any candles make me happy!

What's on your wish list?

2 comments:

  1. Good list Cameron! (will share!) by the way I went to a birthday dinner tonight for two good friends and gave that cookbook to one and that exact candle to the other! Hope you're having a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...