Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Flatware Art

Saw this picture the other day and it reminded me of the flatware art I really liked from Wisteria that I showed on my blog months ago.


another view of the Wisteria art

I don't know if this type of thing in a kitchen or dining room would be something I would tire of or appreciate for a long time.  I saw these oil paintings of flatware which I love even more - so realistic looking!

And this one of all forks...

The more I looked, the more I noticed flatware art was everywhere! 



Vintage Flatware Print on Poetry Paper via Etsy


via Flickr



1 comment:

  1. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. black flatware

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...