Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Neutral and Lovely: My current bedroom inspiration files

I'm itching to redo our bedroom.  And I don't think it will take too much to do it.  I'm happy with our rug and the artwork in our space.  While I am not a fan of the wall color (a dark hunter green), I have no intention of painting it when hopefully we will be moving soon (well, one can hope!).  But I think with some new bedside tables, new bedside lamps and a new duvet cover, I can achieve a fresh, neutral look.  Here are some of my current inspiration files of what I want our bedroom to look like.  One day...
 Abbe via Emily A. Clark


 Christopher Maya, Inc. via Brabourne Farm

Cottage Living

 Elle Decor

House Beautiful

via Decor Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...