Saturday, April 2, 2011

The New Melrose Place

I fell apart at the end of Knitting and Crochet blog week.  I got busy and wasn't feeling the post topics nor was I feeling particularly creative.  Maybe I'll do better next year...

Back to design and decor talk. 

Originally I went to The Melrose Project Site to follow up on a picture in a magazine with some cool monogrammed bedding.  Don't worry...not for me.  I think I've met my monogrammed quota for the time being.  Besides, my husband told me that if I put my "brand" on one more thing then we are going to have issues. 

But isn't it cool?

The rest of their products had nothing to do with branding - er, monogramming.  But they had some of the coolest pieces of furniture I've seen in a long time!  I am obsessed with the benches.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...