Monday, April 11, 2011

Fairley Perfect

I've known about Tobi Fairley designs for a while now but I recently re-fell in love with her after seeing a kitchen she did in a recent issue of Southern Living.  I love the added seating and the bright pops of fabric against the muted colors of the kitchen.




And when I was searching through her portfolio, I found lots of lovely examples of sunburst mirrors that I was just talking about the other day.



But I think it is her fun, vibrant pops of color in all her spaces mixed with very traditional elements that really resonates with me.  She perfectly modernizes traditional spaces but in a way that feels timeless.









I've never, ever thought of putting mirrors on bathroom cabinets but I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...