Monday, March 14, 2011

Mirror Patinas: Looks old but it's new!

I read about mirror patinas on this blog recently.  It was (I'm sort of ashamed to say) an a-ha! moment for me.  I mean, I always knew about mirrored patinas and loved the aged look of them but I always just assumed those mirrors were old.  It didn't occur to me that you could purchase new mirrors that have been given a patina effect.  Now I wish I had gotten the mirror on my table with this patina effect...live and learn.

Look at some great examples utilizing the patina-ed effect:












This one is from a boutique in Orlando - check out the pink effect in the patina - close up below.


Here are just a few of the effects you can choose from (and customize!)
















All images and patinas found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...