Thursday, March 31, 2011

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week - Day Four: Where are they now?


Whatever happened to your __________?

Write about the fate of a past knitting project. Whether it be something that you crocheted or knitted for yourself or to give to another person. How has one of your past knits lived up to wear?


BB, or blue bunny, was the first toy I ever made.  I made it for my goddaughter, Emery.  I love it because she sleeps with BB every night.  So far BB has stood up to a lot of drool, boogers and dirt.  I think Emery's mom has washed it once or twice too and so far no limbs, ears or anything else is missing.  Not bad for a first toy.  I hope BB can make it all the way to college!

Here's BB when I first made him:



And here is BB with Miss Emery nowadays:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...