Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fingers Crossed!


I am addicted to American Idol.  It is my guilty pleasure and I don't care who knows.  It all started back when I was living in the UK watching Simon Cowell's original Pop Idol.  The only shows better than that at that time were Ready Steady Cook and Cilla Black's Moment of Truth.  I don't know how on earth those didn't make it to America...

Anyway, unfortunately I am like those annoying people who complain about politics ALL the time except they didn't exercise their right to vote.  I don't spend the money to vote on American Idol, I just prefer to yell at the television like a crazy person.

That said, if I were going to vote, it would be for Lee.  He's awesome.  So, here's hoping for a big win for him tonight!  Too bad I was too busy at book club drinking wine last night with the girls to get to see their final performances.  First show I've missed all season.  Sadly, I'm not kidding.  My husband said Crystal smoked him last night.  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...