Monday, May 17, 2010

Chair progress

So, I'm on hold about the slipcover for the couch that I've been debating all weekend.  I'm going to shop around and see if I can get a better price because lord knows Big Red couch could use some jazzing up.

But, I did accomplish one of my goals over the weekend which was to pick out fabric for the chairs I found a couple of weeks ago that are now residing in my basement. 



Here's the chair in it's current state.

Here's my planned fabric for the seats after they all get a nice sanding and clean up and a new coat of white paint.


It's Waverly's Cross Section Fabric in Charcoal. 

I can't wait to see how they turn out but the way my weekends have been going, it won't be for a little while!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...